Monday, January 16, 2012

Impromptu Day Off = PUKE + CLEANING!

So yesterday my beloved mother came over and helped me reorganize the basement & play room. I swear, she has a way with organization and she's FAST. I don't know how she does it.... Anyways, ever since last night I have been in a cleaning mood!

Today I was planning on going to work until something hit Adelaide.. PUKE... VOMIT... THROW UP... oh my! I'm sure it was something she ate, combined with teething, she coughed, gagged and then threw up this morning in her crib.. and again in the car on the way back home from the post office =[
So in between cuddles and during nap times I browsed through my Pin boards looking for house cleaning ideas... You know, that addicting website, Pinterest.com? Yeah, that one.

My husband had the morning off, and I took full advantage of it.
I made him banana french toast for breakfast, ran a few errands, and then made an awesome lunch of what I like to call "Chick-Fake-A" nuggets and waffle fries =]
Recipe found here: My Name is Snickerdoodle
they tasted better than this picture looks lol...


Then I went to town! Here are the "pins" I did today relating to CLEANING! In no particular order =]

Vinegar the shower head from A Real Life Housewife
Baking soda bath for my stovetop from Behide the Studio

   


& Dyson deep clean by Ask Anna

I also did a lot of dusting.. and not to mention washing her bedding, our blankets, pillows, car seat cover, puked up on clothes.. & cloroxing the whole house... twice...


It's been a LONG day. I am exhausted. So if parts of this make no sense, I am not surprised!
I'm going to BED!


1 comment:

  1. I really want to do the vinegar on the shower head but I keep forgetting to buy it! I need to deep clean my vacuum as well. I will do it as soon as I'm done sanding the bathrooms!

    ReplyDelete