Saturday, October 1, 2011

8 Months. 8 Wonderful Months.

I always use to kind of just, roll my eyes when other parents told me "they grow up too fast"
Well now, I believe it. Tomorrow Adelaide will turn 8 months old. (let's not talk about how I haven't even gotten her 6 month pictures printed yet, or how I am only up to Valentine's day in her scrapbook.. That's beside the point) I cannot believe that 8 months ago right now, I was preparing myself for my induction the following morning. Trying to sleep, but too excited and nervous. Eating everything in sight as "one last hoorah!" Laying on my left side because, well, you know, that's what you're suppose to do.
My baby girl is growing up. I can hardly believe it. Seems like just yesterday she was born. Now, she is eating some big girl foods, babbling, crawling and pulling herself up. She's developed quite the little personality as well. Always happy and smiling (like mommy). Sometimes ornery and stubborn (like daddy). But perfect none the less. I couldn't ask for a better baby.








No comments:

Post a Comment